Polish Club “Syrena” is located in Rowville, eastern suburb of Melbourne. The Club operates since 1983 and is mainly known as Polish House “Syrena”. The Club is officially registered as Eastern Districts Polish Associations, Melbourne. The Club is a place where people from various backgrounds can meet together and build social relationships. It’s nestled between two local government areas of Knox and Greater Dandenong City Councils. It gives the opportunity for participation and involvement of whole multicultural community and Polish background people living within the eastern suburbs of Melbourne. The place with access to Polish culture through festivals, musical concerts, meetings with famous people, traditional food & beverages, Polish library, Saturday Language School and many other activities. It’s a place where members and other ethnic communities can hire the venue for all sort of functions.
- Promote Polish culture and traditions to Polish and Australian communities.
- Provide meeting place and social activities for its members and wider communities.
- Promote good-fellowship and citizenship among members.
- Promote and foster the education of Polish people in the English language.
- Provide Polish language education for the children and adults.
- Provide activities for seniors citizens,
- Promote sporting and athletics activities,
- Promote multiculturalism and citizenship among Polish members and neighbouring communities.
Eastern Districts Polish Association, Melbourne, is a member of Volunteering Victoria
Memorandum of Association – EDPA Constitution
For membership of the Club call 0424 637 108 or apply in the office.
Committee Members: Stanisława Biały, Edward Biały, Stefania Chmiel, Marian Kiecenko, Stanisław Szendrak, Iga Pluta, Zygmunt Bieliński, Mariola Brewińska
FORMER PRESIDENTS of POLISH HOUSE “SYRENA”
HONORARY MEMBERS of POLISH HOUSE “SYRENA”